Here is a good procedure to follow when a client submits a document:
- Log in to the Attorney Dashboard, go to the Document Preparation screen then click the name of the document. This opens it in Rapidocs. You will see this progress bar in Rapidocs.
If all the squares are green, that means the client answered all of the questions. Click the first green square to go to the beginning of the questionnaire. Then review the client’s answers. You should make sure there are no obvious spelling errors and that all the answers make sense.
- Click the My Documents button to return to the Document Preparation screen. Hover over the document. You will see a down arrow appear:
2. Click the arrow. This will make the menu for this document appear.
2.a. If during Step 1 you noticed something you need the client to address you can click Return to client. This change the status of the document to unsubmitted so the client can go back into the questionnaire and fix whatever needs to be fixed.
2.b. If everything in Step 1 looked ok, click export document. This will download a copy of the finished document.
- Review the completed document and make any changes that you think may be needed. Then click upload document.
2. Upload the completed document. This will notify the client and change the status of the document to Completed.